Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was an actor who blooms in everyone heart but who blooms mine?

YEEEEEERDEEEEEEHH!!

I finally did it,dengan tak tau malunya i confirm that i have a blog.hahahahha well it wouldnt be happen if I got something better to do.Ne Way,Exam week was like so boring and and I like tidurrr jak.And like this LK test tadi sungguh weird bah like my mind gone somewhere else and I only jawab half of the question :/..Who cares rite?Wahhh so EMO thiss stop stop la hahaha.Oh oh oh and today ada SIGEK lembu this try to peluk me.I mean mun nya geng xpa jugak.. dis lembu so cilaka gila babi ehhh.Yeah and today just like another day boring day,one good thing bout today is....waittt there isnt.HAHAHAHA.Well I at least I dun have to hide my face today this balik skull tadi.Man these joke are getting on my nerve olredi =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment