Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sleepless

OOOOOOO HOLIDAYYY wow seems nice when the first time you say it..Well the first week of Holiday was wooohooo busy busy and got no time to go out except at night(ahh the causes for my late wakeup).Guess what?I actually wear the same clothes for about two days straight (P/S:I showered) Trip was kinda fun actually except for irratating both of my adoreable cousin to drop us at parkson(BIG APPLE BIG APPLE) and also Im kinda suprised that there are about 50 percent Hot Girl menonjol kat Parkson that day(Im not mengenja ok?just dah ada kat sia buat pa mok tutup mata nak?).Oh yeah,now im becoming a lifelesss zombie pick-me-up s-o-m-e-b-o-d-y PLEASSSEE?HAIYAAAA and wooohhooooo I managed to deleto all the EMO stuff around ma head,no more voices no more like distracted and no more WESTLIFE(seriously that GOTTA go)I'm bored reli reli bored,haihhh merapuing on the blog not gonna chnage anything,is it?HAHAHAHAHAH I need ma friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment