Saturday, August 22, 2009

Waking up in Vegas

Its beeeeeen AGES since I blog(finally can use the term "ages").I've been neglected my little bloggy for about a month now or so.Man,I've been targeted by several bad luck these days(I know doesnt suprise much) or what you 70's preferred "Bad Mojo".First,my hair finaallly has given a forcfully,bad,cruciating ugly hair cut thanks to an idiot named FERRY(thank-a-lot,feeling guilty eh ferry?muahahahaha).Second,Ive been OFFICIALLY annoyed and currently in a swing mood(have you seen monkey swings?replace the monkey with my mood).But apart of all the badluckness,I can still smile with these idiot monkey around such as myself namely aden,wan,sen and rahim- (ahh the usual, glad something never changed)thankyou guys for making my day.OH OH OH did I mentioned Aden painfully lectured me about promises(sorry aden),he said about lembu something,We will JAMMED next friday alrite, I half heartedly promise it :D.


IM HUNGRY,what's for Dinner?*sluuuurrrp

No comments:

Post a Comment