Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby baby yeeaaah

Its been a while since I cut my hair short(about 4 months actually).Gah it is actually nice,walking and my head feels soooooo liight olredi huuhuuhuuh but then Puan Juliana said my hair still a bit long and said she doesnt like to see the 'ekor' hahahaha well I guess she's right, my 'ekor' does seem long.She's the only one who managed to took care of me along this past two years although how annoying,pressumptios,loud,lack of respect,undiscipline and many more to her(sorry teacher) but yet she's still nice to us(believe me she's have a loooooot of patience) and I felt very very dissapointed with the school's changes in subject teachers when she got promoted(haaaiiih).Oh yeah Im skipping the luar sidang for agama today while unconciously my teacher watched me walking my way out of the gate(Im dead) well I think im gonna skip school tommorrow by the usual alasan "I 'm Sick" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment